The internet would only be half as fun if it weren’t for other
people. Here goes a selection of sites that I like (to steal ideas
- Things Of Interest is exactly that.
- Justin Hall's mostly-abandoned memory lane. It's fun getting
lost in there.
- I don't need to talk about this one, you know it already.
- Fashion label with a spectacularly futuristic site that won't
ever feel dated.
- The personal website of Ruben Schade.
- The personal website of Dominic Szablewski.
- The personal site of Henrique Dias.
- Where John Bokma breathes new life into the classic tumblelog
format. I got
- The professional and personal website of Terre Thaemlitz,
avant-garde producer and philosopher. Easily as fun to get lost in
as links.net, and I wish my site was
a bit more like hers.
- The personal website of Leah Neukirchen. Features
the world's first
- Now he had two problems.
- Felix Schwenzel schreibt absolut alles ins Internet.